Canon Printer Setup
Canon is a famous multinational company based out in Japan and headquartered in Tokyo. Canon was founded in 1937, and its main focus is on equipment like scanner, printers, lenses, and cameras. No doubt, Canon is one of the best printer companies in the market but at times, users face some issues listed below, do not worry; we here provide online assistance on all the problems.
How to Setup Canon Printer?
Canon printers are known for quality performance, thus, used in many institutes and organizations. It could be fatal facing Canon printer setup issues at work. Don’t worry because our team of experts will help you set up Canon printer issues by providing adequate and comfortable solutions. Customers often ask for a manual guide to resolving Canon printer setup queries, and we do everything to keep our customers at their comfort. Hence, find below easy steps to fix different Canon printer setup like, “Canon wireless printer setup, Canon printer wifi setup, Canon mx492 printer setup.”
Steps to fix Canon wireless printer setup:
Canon printers come in both wired and wireless form; it depends on which one you use. In case you are using the wireless one and looking to fix Canon printer wireless setup, then follow the below steps.
- First of all, set up a strong wifi connection
- Switch on the Canon printer now
- Now place the Canon printer aside the router.
- Hold the wifi option over the printer until the light turns on
- After few minutes, click on the WPS button given on the router.
- Light of the router will blink while searching for the network.
- Make sure that the printer has connected with the router; the light will be stable when connected.
- Now place the paper in the main tray.
- To look over the Canon wireless printer setup, take a printout.
- The above mentioned are some easy steps you can follow to fix Canon wireless printer setup. If you face any other issues like Canon printer wifi setup, follow the below-mentioned steps.
Steps to fix Canon Pixma printer wifi setup:
- Turn on the Canon printer
- Keep a hold on the wifi button given on the printer
- Release the button when the light starts to blink
- Once the blinking light turns to blue, then press the WPS button provided on the access point
- Once the printer connection with the wifi, the light will become stable
- Now load the paper tray
- Take a print for assuring the connectivity
Fix Canon mx492 Printer Setup:
- Turn on the printer
- Power lamp (A) will lit
- Hold press the setup button (B) given on the printer
- Now click on the button C to choose wireless LAN setup
- Click on the OK button
- Now the printer will search for the nearest wireless routers
The above-given steps are an easy solution to fix the Canon mx492 printer setup.
I hope you find the above-listed steps useful, and if you face any other issue like Canon mx492 Printer Setup, then follow the below-listed steps to fix it.
How to fix Canon Pixma printer setup?
If you doubt how to fix Canon Pixma Printer Setup, then follow the procedure given below.
- Turn on the Canon Pixma printer
- Download the essential printer driver on your computer
- Click on the Next button
- It will direct you to the connection screen
- Click on the wireless connection button
- Press the connect network button on the printer setup screen
- Select the Cableless setup button
- Click on the Next button to continue
- Make sure the blue light starts to flash near the wifi button
- Wait, let the connection establish
- Select the required printer software
- Follow the license agreement and complete the installation
- Add the Canon Pixma printer in the list given under after the installation
Mentioned above steps are useful to fix the Canon Pixma printer setup.
We have given a manual guide to the Canon printer setup and the Canon wireless printer setup. In case you find it difficult, how to fix Canon wireless printer setup for MAC, then follow the below-given steps. If you are stuck at fixing your Canon printer on MAC, it depends on the printer type you use. Connect the printer with the wifi before setting up the printer on MAC.
Here are few steps that will help you fix your Canon wireless printer setup with MAC.
Steps to Fix Canon Wireless Printer Setup for MAC:
- Open the applications folder and enter the Airport Utility section
- Now choose the base station under the Airport utility section
- Enter the menu bar and Add the WPS printer
- Click on the First Try > PIN > WPS connection
- Select the continue button
- Now tap on the WPS option on the printer
- Press the DONE option after the MAC address appears on the Airport utility
- Click on the Quit button
- Enter system preferences
- Select the printers and scanners
- Tap on the add button
- Let the default option selected
- Allow the MAC to search for printers
- MAC will now automatically connect to wifi
- Select the Canon printer from the appeared list
- Select Add button
Canon Pixma G2012
Canon Pixma G3010
Canon ImageCLASS LBP6030B
Canon Pixma G1010
LASER SHOT LBP2900B
Canon imageCLASS MF3010
Canon SELPHY CP1000
SELPHY SQUARE QX10
I hope you find the above-given steps useful; if you still find it challenging to fix Canon wireless printer setup or any Canon printer setup, please feel free to contact us. Our team technicians are always ready to provide the best solution to fix the issue. The best thing to contact us is you will sit relaxed until our technicians work on your subject. Hence, we provide the best service to help you fix the Canon printer setup.
Canon Envy Printers
Our Technician can solve your all HP Envy Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue resolve today.
Canon OfficeJet Pro Printers
To find a solution for your HP OfficeJet Printer, Call Us right away to resolve all the issues facing today.
DeskJet Ink Canon Printers
To find a solution for your HP DeskJet Printers, Call our expert and get your issues fix today.
Canon LaserJet Printers
Looking for guidance on your HP Laserjet Printers, Get your all issues fixed on a call with our experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Share the router information via mobile to the printer
- Apply the Canon inkjet and use the suitable application for the iOS and the Android device
- Press the WPS button on the router
- Type the WPS pin to continue the printing
- Insert the driver software CD ROM
- Now double tap on the My Computer and press on the CD ROM icon
- Double-tap on the folder – PCL, UFRII
- Now tap twice on the setup exe icon
- Start the download process
- Click Continue to connect the computer and the printer
- Turn on the system
- Go to the Canon service page
- Type the Canon printer model in the text field
- Choose drivers and install the compatible one
- Now select the software and the driver from the listed options
- Turn on the device, if it is not
- Now press on the start button
- Enter the settings
- Select the Devices > Printers and Scanners
- Manage the settings of Printers and Scanners
- Tap on the Add a printer and scanner option
- Let the system recognize the printer
- Now select the printer model from the below-listed list
- Tap on the Add device option
- Turn off the printer, if it is already on
- Now connect the USB cable with the Canon printer
- Following the above steps, connect the USB cable with your system
- Open your device and enter the Canon printer model
- Enter the computer operating information in the text field
- Install the Canon printer software, if required
- Run the printer by fixing the setup utility driver on the system
Can't find what you're looking for?
Reinvent Your Search